jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

A picture of my life.

This picture is special for me because that place right there is my home, or at least it was my home when I was little (until I was 4 years old, that was the time when I had to go live in Temuco for school). I used to live in the countryside of Chile, with my parents and my great-aunt. It was an interesting time for me, my parents were still together, I learned everything from them, and even if I didn’t had that many friends (Because there wasn’t any child near my home), my cousins used to go see me at my birthday and other important dates.

When I was little, the house used to look bigger...




This picture was taken by me, but a year ago. The house collapsed with the earthquake in 2010 and now no one can live there. I miss it, and I wish my brother was alive at that time, so he could have the experience of living there with me, but he was born when we already where living in Temuco.

My great-aunt passed away four years ago, I miss her as well too.


This is were the house is located.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario