jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Favourite Movie... or not.

These are the leading actors.
I don't really have a 'Favourite movie' per se, I haven’t really thought about it, so I’m just going to talk about one of my favourites. The name of the movie is ‘The perks of being a Wallflower’ and is inspired in a book by Stephen Chbosky.

Is set in the 90’s even if the movie is from 2012, and some of the leading actors are Logan Lerman (Mostly know for Percy Jackson), Emma Watson (The one from Harry Potter, she is awesome in this one as well), and Ezra Miller (My favourite in the movie).

The plot is kind of complicated. The ‘Hero’ of the movie is called Charlie, and he is just a regular guy that gets into a new school, he is mostly really shy and not good with people, but gets to know two step brothers, Sam (A girl) and Patrick. They become friends, and the plot goes around their friendship and problems with the rest of their friends and people that surround them, from cheating and love to homophobic rants and being in the closet. In the end in a shocking plot twist we get some information about Charlie’s family that is kind of disturbing and explains why he is so shy. The movie is mostly about friendship and discovering yourself, facing your problems and pretty awesome music.

There is one song that is kind of important in the movie from David Bowie, they call it ‘The tunnel song’, but the name of the song is actually ‘Heroes’.






I love how the movie is made, the actors and how Charlie is kind of a really nice guy that you get to love through the whole thing. 



My favourite quote from the book and movie.

6 comentarios:

  1. I enjoyed the movie when I wachted it, I remember I was in bolivia on my boyfriend's parent's home, we were so bored, so we watched movies all day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My little Sister love ths movie and remember for a birthdays i gave him this book.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i watched this movie in the summer and i can say that is good. I love Emma Watson and Charlie is beautiful <3

    ResponderEliminar