lunes, 16 de junio de 2014

Chile: A country that I actually love.



Chile is the country that I was born into, while I grew up I didn’t liked it that much, I always dreamed about going away, travel the world, I still do, but I came to like it a lot. I can say with conviction that I love Chile.  
Santiago.


I love the weather of Chile, especially the one in the south (This one not that much), traveling around the country is beautiful like the travel that I got to tell you guys about in my last entry.

Torres del Paine.
I don’t like the inequality in the Country; I wish we could have a better way to share the money, the educations, and the health. That would improve the quality of life here a lot. That is what I would like to change, doing better public reforms, having politicians that actually care about the situation and don’t want to just stay the same. Beginning with the education, because the education is what builds a country.


Rapa Nui, Easter Island.




I have been to Argentina and Brazil. I specially loved Argentina, the true is that the country is pretty much the same as here, but don’t tell them that, because they will not like it. I love their south is stunning. I didn’t enjoy Brazil that much because of the weather, tropical weather is not my thing, Rio de Janeiro was beautiful, but the Favelas were heart breaking.



Not the same.
I’m not sure if the international community knows what a Chile is, if they are not talking about food or Mexico. Maybe they know about Pinochet, Allende, the miners… probably the earthquakes. So, pretty much the same that they think about the whole continent? For them we are the same, but we are really different.



Pretty place is pretty.
I would live in the south in between the IX and X regions, I love the weather there, the rain, the beautiful landscape and that is the place where all my family is. Still… I wish Santiago was down there, because living in ‘the big city’ of Chile has a lot of advantages. 



2 comentarios:

  1. Happy Birthday < 3! I hope you have a pretty day :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow valeria, I think a little as you! Chile is beatifull, but the inquality is a awful thing. we will fight against it. I want to live in a different city here, but in the north of this amazing country.

    ResponderEliminar