jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

The blogging experience


            I quite liked the experience with the blogging. I like this assignments a lot, and I wish that could keep doing them. (I probably will try it) because is good exercise for this class and my English in general.






            I actually have another blog already, but it’s a blog that has mostly the stories that I write, is not a personal one. This blog could become a personal one if I try hard enough (I’m not that good at keeping a journal, I never was).





This blog helped me a lot, it kept me in ‘English mode’ at least once a week, and that is actually pretty awesome. The good things about it are that you can expand on your own thoughts about several subjects in a language that is not your own, but I would love to have more days with free themes, because I didn't like to write about some of the things that I wrote, for example the web site (Something related to the career) and I would pretty much love to write about music etc. (I have to do things for my career in every other subject, so I would like to escape that in English).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario