jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

Travel experiences in Chile.

Travel experiences in Chile.


I know Chile from Viña del Mar to ‘la Laguna San Rafael’ (San Rafael’s pond). In between those I have been to the ‘chiflón del diablo’, a really big copper mine near Lota, Coyhaique, Tomé, Concepción, Puerto Montt, Valparaíso and Ancud, also when I was little I spent almost all my summer time in Valdivia or Caburgüa (A nice lake). 

This one is from Ancud.


But my favourite travel around Chile was the ‘Cruce Andino’. Is not only Chile on it, but Argentina as well. You begin the experience on the X region and the travel takes place between Puerto Varas and Bariloche. You basically go from one country to the other, so… What is so awesome about that? Well, you don’t really do it on a bus as always but in between the lakes, on a boat.

On a boat~~



I went there with my brother and my mother three years ago. It took us the whole day to get to Bariloche and in the end we were exhausted, but it was worth it. Beautiful, that is the only word that I can say to describe that experience, everything was beautiful in both countries.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario