miércoles, 30 de julio de 2014

My dream job.

I like my career, I really do, but the true is that it was not always my dream job, especially when I was little. Before I got into this university I was in one in Temuco called ‘La Frontera’ and studding something in the medical area, that something doesn’t really have a simile in most of the countries but it has a lot to do with medical exams and blood, you could call it ‘medical technology’, quite a literal way to translate it from Spanish to English, so, the thing is that when I was little I used to dream about going to other countries and help people in need of medical assistance, help them in their illness, cure their diseases, that used to make me really happy, I was a kid, war, hunger, guns and lots of things that I know now where not the same for me at that moment in time, but the true is that when you get into the university that changes a lot. I’m not longer in that university, but I still want to help.





Now, with a lot of ‘new’ things in my life, new career, new city, new university, etc, my dream job is most likely to be a different one, a ‘new one’. In the future, I want to work in diplomacy, I would love for it to be in the field of international affairs and politics, because I like them more than the national ones, I dream about traveling around the world learning different things, helping people to improve their lives and solve their problems, that is the future that I want, that is kind of my ‘Dream Job’ right now. 





In the end, is still a big dream about helping people around the world… 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario