miércoles, 13 de agosto de 2014

A country that I'd LOVE to visit.

There are a lot of countries that I would love to visit: Norway, South Korea, Japan, USA, Iceland, but if I have to choose only one that would be England without a doubt. Since I was a Child, England has being one of my favourite’s countries in the world, if not the ‘Favourite’.





There is just ‘something’ about England and Great Britain in general. I like the accent, the places, the shows on tv, some of the food, but specially… the music.


Leeds.


The thing is… I have always wanted to go to a Music Festival, a big one… Soooo, why not Lollapalooza in Chicago? Why not the ones here in Chile? Why not Rock in Rio? The answer to that question is quite simple: I just want to have the whole experience, you know? Bands that you go to see only ‘because’ and most of the people there don’t even know, camping, friends and a place nowhere where I can actually disappear for a couple of days, be free, feel like I’m still in that magical age where you can just forget the world for a little time, even if is not real.


Glastonbury.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario