miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2014

Favourite Movie or Series.

I like a lot of shows right now, and all of them are pretty awesome, good plots, actors, even their budgets are good, shows like Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Criminal Minds etc.

But the one that has a little place in my heart was probably Roswell, not because it was an especially good show, or had the best plot or actors, is it simply because I watched it when I was little and I’m still nostalgic about it.



Roswell was released around 1999-2000, and I watched it on Fox. It’s based on a book series called "Roswell High” by Melinda Metz.


Aliens, apparently.


If you ask me now, is a pretty weird plot, Aliens and High school in Roswell New México? Pretty weird, and if you add to that the problems with the government, clones and the power to resurrect people and animals, you have science fiction plot like no other.

Roswell had around six principal characters:




Max, Isabel and Michael are the tree enigmatic characters of the series, they kind of try to get unnoticed by the people, two of them are the perfect little sister and brother (Max and Isabel) and they are all adopted, they were found just wandering around in the dessert... little kids in the dessert near Roswell, yeah, so common. Their counterparts are other 3 kids called Liz, Maria and Alex, three normal kids that have lived all their life in Roswell.



The plot starts when Liz get shoot in a disagreement between two customers and will eventually die if not treated and Max, well, he kind of gets her back to life; that is the beginning of the whole plot of the series. People die, more characters get added into it and ‘aliens’ (Do I need to say more?).  Roswell is a nice series to watch if you are bored. It has only 3 seasons.


The song of the opening is ‘Here with me’ by Dido, I always loved this song.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario