miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2014

My future job.

Public administration is a multidisciplinary career, and because of that I don’t have an absolute idea of what I would exactly do in the future.

If there is something that I don’t like, is having a job where you only work in a little office doing the same thing day by day, seeing the same people, a routine. I know that a lot of the people that get into public affairs end like that, I could easily be the same, having the job that I hate, but the true is that I don’t really want that as a future.




                My dream job (a job that the people who get into this career can have), would be in the area of International relations, maybe in an embassy, or an International organization, but mostly somewhere out of Chile. I have always wanted to get into a position that allows me to travel around the world, get in contact with different cultures, situations and people, and get to know things that I never knew in person, things that I wouldn’t knew first hand if I stay here in Chile.


                I want to be able to cooperate to the public service of the international community in a lot of aspects more that I want to only do in a small place, I wonder if that is selfish…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario