miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

How green are you?

                I think that the environment is important, and that we actually need to be immersed actively in protecting it for future generations because we are not getting another one to replace it (Yet) , but the true is, that I’m not as eco-friendly as I would like to be.



                Here in the university, I try to separate the garbage between: Glass, paper and cans, because we have trash cans for all that different types of garbage, but at home, we only have one trash can so, all the things that I do OK here I’m not actually doing them as good in my apartment.

                The place that I live now, does not has solar panels, and that is kind of a shame. All the things in my apartment use electricity to function (Even the kitchen). At home, I try not to leave the electrical appliances connected because even when they are not on, they use energy.  



                At home (The one in Temuco), my father has some eco-friendly devices in our bathroom that save water (Like a second charge of water, a smaller one, in the toilet or a shower that distributes better the water that you use), I like that, but still not as good as I would like it to be.


                I think that there is little things that you can actually do to be more eco-friendly, like saving energy and water and that if all of us do them, then we could do a mayor improvement in the conservation of our planet.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario