miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

Videogames

I actually like videogames a lot, since I was little I have loved to play them with my cousins, father, or my little brother. We used to have a Super Nintendo and at that time, Mario world was the best thing ever that could happen to me, Omar, one of my cousins and me used to play almost every week that game, those are pretty lovely memories. I used to have a Playstation as well, but is not as dear as my Nintendo.



Now, I’m more into online games, from the really basic ones on my phone like Candy crush (This one has become an obsession), ‘Preguntados’ (That I play with my mother, or more like… she forces me and my brother to play with her) to my favourite, World of Warcraft, a game that I have been playing since 6 or 7 years ago (I don’t actually remember how much, could be less, could be even more). 

WOW is a mmorpg, a multiplayer game, you can be from two different factions that are in conflict in this fantasy world, the good thing is, that even with both factions having pretty complex history on both sides, none of the two can be catalogued as the ‘Good’ or the ‘Bad’ faction.



I play Horde, most of the times a Blood Elf or a Undead, I play with some friends that live here in Santiago but that I got to know online when I was still living in Temuco.




I like playing games, I don’t have the time that I used to have, but I still play them. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario