jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

Auto Biography

:D

Hello, my name is Valeria and I'm 25 years old. I was born in Temuco, a city at the south of Chile in the Araucanía, on the 19th June of 1988. 


I have a brother that is 20 years old, his name is Erickson. My mother (Isabel) and my father (Erixson) are no longer together, it was kind of hard at first, but nowadays is not an issue.

I studied in two different schools for my primary education; the first one is called 'Instituto Británico', that ironically means Britannic Institute. The second one was a catholic school, is called Institute Claret, my brother also went there. It was not a completely good time for me, because I was a victim of bullying and I didn’t got along with my classmates that much.

My secondary studies were in Camilo Henríquez’s high school, which is the place where I got my best friends, so I have nice memories about that time; they are still the best people that I have meet so far in my life. Most of my friends and family are still in Temuco. Only one of them is living right now here in Santiago, but we don’t live at the same place and he got here only a couple of days ago, he is working in las condes.

I love reading, that is my favourite hobby. I love the Artemis Fowl's Saga by Eoin Colfer, they are not that popular here in Chile, but they are really nice books. I also enjoy writing, but I don’t get the time to do it as frequently that I did last year or in the summer.

I don’t have pets right now, but my room-mate got two female cats, they are called Arya and Sansa, she called them like that because of Game of thrones. I will try to put a picture of them here this night.

I miss Temuco a lot, but I also enjoy being here. I live with one of my friends and I walk every day to my apartment. My flat is on an eight floor, and so far life has been nice to me.

So, that is my life right now. Nice to meet you all, take care!  And do you have any pets?

4 comentarios: