jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

Subjects and The Uni.


At this moment of my life I'm not quite active as I was in the summer or last year. I'm taking English, Microeconomics, Statistics, Administrative Law (Or something like that), Theory of the Sciences and Administrative Theory as subjects in the uni. I like most of them, but microeconomics is a little complicated for me, I just hope for a good grade at the end of this term on that one. 



I'm not taking any extracurricular activities right now, I should be doing it... but I couldn't get a free course or a CFG that was compatible with my schedule, so next term I will have to necessarily take one. I wanted to take French this term, but it has incompatibility with an obligatory subject. Bad luck for me :c 


If we talk about activities that are not strictly 'University' related or more like 'studies' related, I can say that I'm in a group of people that like the Asian culture, is one of the official 'groups' here but I'm not that active as a member, I just like to hang out with them, they are a lovely bunch of people and really funny to be around.

For this term I just want to pass all my classes and eventually get a good ranking so next term I can take the teachers that I want, and maybe… not a national strike in education? (Last year we got out of uni in January because of the one that we had in April or May... until September).

So, not much at this moment but waiting for something exiting to do. (And the little vacations that we are having soon because of Easter week, I'm finally going to see my family and friends ♡) (The funny part is that I'm not even Catholic).






Are you exited because of Easter Week? What are you going to do next week?



2 comentarios:

  1. the best book to understand microeconomy is mankiw, it's the most explicative book of microeconomy, I have it if you want to make a copy :)

    ResponderEliminar