jueves, 17 de abril de 2014

Technology, and the love of my life?

Yay WoW! (I play Horde)
My favourite piece of technology is without a doubt my personal computer, grey, fine, and probably the only ‘child’ that I will have until my 30’s. Is from the Toshiba brand, an intel core i5 with a Nvidea graphic card that has 2GB, works awesome when you want to play online games and I love to play wow (World of Warcraft), so is a really good thing for me.


I got it last year, when my other computer had its last ‘breath’. I did well on the university the first term so my mother said that I deserved it or something like that, she is awesome .


Mine looks like this one.

I use it every day and for everything: Playing, doing homework, buying tickets (Santiago/Temuco/Santiago), watch series and TV, Social networks, for google map (I have an awful sense of direction/orientation), among other things; And that is exactly why I love it, because is a versatile piece of technology that helps me in a lot of ways and daily. 

It was absolutely awful the time that I endured when my last computer broke and I still didn’t had a new one, so I’m not sure what my life would be without it, but I’m sure it would be a pretty boring time for me if something happens to my baby. 






7 comentarios:

  1. Hahah. I can imagine you walking down the street looking at the map on your computer.

    Two things.
    Capital I. I am Valeria. I I I.
    Watching.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ohhh, is such a silly mistake, sorry.

      Well, it was even worse before, because I had an old cellphone and I had to actually look at a map in the streets (When I first got to Santiago).

      Eliminar
    2. I love gamer pcs' but are so expensive !!

      Eliminar
    3. But it's difficult to get lost in Santiago. Everything in North-South and East-West. Easy peasy. You even have the mountains as a guide.

      Eliminar
    4. But it's me that we are talking about, I used to get lost even in Temuco and that city is a less than a quarter of this one.

      Eliminar
  2. I like your story. My dad gave me a computer too but last year, and definitely I don´t know how take care of it. hahaha

    ResponderEliminar